Our community needs you.
Each person has unique, God-given talents and gifts that were meant to be shared with others.
Maybe you're great at cooking a meal, or love to spend time with seniors or people who aren't as mobile, or in the hospital and might appreciate some company and conversation.
Maybe you're great at greeting others and making them feel welcome on a Sunday morning.
Maybe you have a special gift with kids, youth, or young adults, and enjoy teaching, standing in the gap, and being a mentor and a friend.
Maybe you'd enjoy hosting people in your home or leading a small group Bible study and discussion.
Whatever your passions and interests, we'll get you connected to a volunteer where you can try different serving activities and find the purposeful gifts God has given you to share with others.
For a full list of items, scroll down to view our SERVE form. Here are just some of the many areas where you might enjoy using your interests and gifts:
- Finances, record-keeping, and administration
- Mechanical projects, building upkeep, maintenance and repairs
- Taking care of gardens, flowers, and plants
- Setup and tear-down of Sunday morning chairs, tables, and coffee station
- Making Sunday morning coffee, and preparing refreshments
- Technology, lighting and sound (Audio/Visual, Tech Team)
- Playing an instrument, singing, reading scripture on a Sunday morning