Weekly In-Person Sunday Services @ 10AM & 11:15AM
Each week, as long as you're subscribed to our weekly email, you'll receive a link to register online for our Sunday service. If you don't get a link you can always check this page and click the link below to the Planning Center Registrations website. At that link you'll also find any other events being held at Bathurst that you can also register for!
IN-PERSON SERVICES WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Pre-registration is required for all in-person services
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the service starts to allow for seating time
HOW SERVICES WILL WORK:
- Seating capacity at in-person services is limited. Be sure to pre-register online (a small number of seats will be available for walk-in’s).
- Upon arrival you will be required to check in and respond to COVID-19 Screening questions.
- Masks will be required inside and during the service, except for people with medical exemptions, children under the age of five, or those who require special accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code.
- Ushers will seat guests in the worship centre following social distancing guidelines.
- Offering baskets and debit/credit machine will be available at a giving station. Online giving is encouraged as well.
- At the conclusion of the service, guidance will be given to ensure everyone can exit in an orderly manner while maintaining social distancing.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Welcoming volunteers and staff to assist you through the process.
- Hand sanitizer throughout the building.
- A message that shares the love and hope that’s found in Jesus Christ.
- Worship through music and song.
- Bathrooms with limited numbers for social distancing.
- Church facilities that are professionally cleaned and sanitized before and after each service.
For those who aren’t yet comfortable or able to attend in-person services, please join our Church Online Sunday Service Livestream @ 10AM using this link: https://thecampuschurch.online.church